The mission of the Daughters of St Paul is to be at the service of evangelisation through the means of social communications: “To do the charity of the truth” according to Bl James Alberione, their founder 엑셀 복구프로그램. Paulines’ strategies and priorities are set according to the needs of the people and following the directives of the Congregation and the Church, particularly the African Church 유튜브 프리미엄 영상.
Paulines Africa (books and audiovisuals) are based on the Bible, catechesis, the teaching of the Church, formation to justice and peace, life education and literature for children 윈도우 미디어 플레이어 스트리밍. One important aim of the Paulines’ publishing house is to promote African authors and artists with particular attention to African Theologians in order to foster the inculturation of the gospel 영화 순정. Paulines activities include the publication, production, and the distribution of books and audiovisuals.
The Book and Media Centre is the distribution centre of all the initiatives of Paulines apostolate 로보토미 코퍼레이션 데모 다운로드.
• Paulines Book and Media Centres are centres open to the public as a means of apostolate, from which rays of light and grace to enlighten and animate people spread
• It is God’s publishing House
• The Book and Media Centre is a church
• The person behind the counter, which is a pulpit of truth, is a preacher
• The products people are looking for are enlightenment, holiness and joy in Jesus Christ, and a Christian life
(Cf Aroha mr. Blessed Fr James Alberione)
Our Book and Media Centres are centres of apostolate:
• They are not shops, but a service to the faithful.
• Not sales, but apostolate through offerings adobe reader 9.4.
• They do not have customers but cooperators.
• They are not businesses, but centres of light and fervour in Jesus Christ.
• Their aim is not profit, but to serve the Church and people 런치의 여왕.
• They do not exploit people but are of service to them.
Paulines Africa has distribution Centres in various parts of the world.